At Seaman Retirement planning, we hold informational seminars that feature information on retirement planning and investment management.
If you don't see a date or location that works for you, please call us and we can schedule a complimentary one-on-one consultation with a Seaman Retirement Planning advisor.
We'll be happy to sit with you and discuss your own personal financial situation.
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and limited seating, we ask our prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a request. These events are designed for individuals ages 50 and above who are looking to obtain financial information and/or advice.
If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.
Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
In regards to COVID-19, please review the following precautions:
- You may consider wearing a mask.
- Sanitize or wash your hands frequently.
- You must not have a fever.
- We will all be practicing safe distancing.
- No handshakes or hugs...this may be the hardest rule to follow.
- Additional guidelines here from Stark County's Food Safety Program
November 10, 2020 - January 4, 2021
6:00p - 8:00p
November 12, 2020
6:00p - 8:00p