2022 Maximizing Social Security Workshop
Join us for an educational workshop where we will answer common questions concerning social security, such as:
- How can timing of Social Security decisions affect income?
- How are Social Security benefits calculated?
- When should you apply for Social Security?
- What are some claiming strategies that can increase your monthly benefits?
- How does social security and other investments work together to meet retirement goals?
- What is new for 2022?
- Is my social security income taxable?
- Will having a job impact my benefits?
Date and Time
Wed, May 04, 2022
6:30p - 7:30p EST
Stark Library - Jackson Community Branch
7487 Fulton Dr NW
Massillon, OH 44646
The Workshop will be held in the main conference room. This event is sponsored by Seaman Retirement Planning and is not affiliated with the Stark County Library or the US Government or Social Security Administration and is for information purposes only.